Are you searching for MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?. Then we got your back. Get updated copy of MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in our store which is now in downloadable PDF format.
MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike remains a top notch university in Nigeria, having been an alma mater to many renowned Nigerians who are at home and abroad. The level of excellence exhibited by this institution is second to none and this remains a reason it is in very high demand, thus making admission a bit complicated.
Even with this, preparation for the examination is key to being successful and an assurance of being admitted into this institution that has a destination school. Kindly request for and grab your copy and you won’t regret you did.
- EBSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Federal University Lafia Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- FUTA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- UNIMAID Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
This material will expose you to an overall likely questions to expect during Michael Okpara University of Agriculture screening examination. We therefore encourage you to purchase this study material for ease of preparation.
This study pack is now in a PDF format for easy download and it is compatible with all devices like IOS, laptops, android phones etc. Below are procedures to get the full PDF file and samples of this study pack.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. Which of the following statements is true of the period of a simple pendulum?
A. it depends on the mass of the bob and the acceleration due to gravity
B. it depends on the length of the string and the acceleration due to gravity
C. it depends on the mass of the bob and the length of the string
D. it depends on the mass of the bob, the length of the string and acceleration due to gravity.
2. A boat travels due east with a speed of 40m/s across a river flowing due south at 30m/s calculate the resultant speed of the boat.
3. The density of a fixed mass of gas at constant pressure is
A. constant with temperature
B. directly proportional to the temperature
C. inversely proportional to the temperature
D. directly proportion alto its volume
4. Which of the following equations is incorrect about an ideal gas (all the symbols have their usual meanings)
A. PV = nRT
B. PV/T = constant
C. PV = 3/2nRt
D. TV/P = constant