Are you seeking to be admitted into The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA)? FUTA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is here for you. You can now download the PDF file of of this study pack in our store.
FUTA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
In the Western part of Nigeria, one of the best schools of technology is situated in a peaceful state of Ondo.
If you have ever dreamed to be a student and a potential alumnus,then we are here to help you actualize that dream and in this very trial. Do well to purchase our carefully compiled past questions and answers and you won’t regret you did.
- NOUN Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- RSUST Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- EBSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
This study pack gives you fore knowledge about what their screening exercise looks like, gives you greater opportunity to score high and places you on a safer side of getting admitted. Good luck in advance.
Below are other relevant information concerning FUTA, sample of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A battery of internal resistance of 2? has a voltage of 4.0V when supplying a current of 2.0A. Calculate the terminal voltage if it now supplies a current of 3.0A
2. A nuclear reaction initiated by adding neutron is called
A. nuclear fission
B. nuclear fusion
C. nuclear enrichment
3. The mass defect resulting from a thermonuclear reaction is 9.8 x 1 0Kg. calculate the energy released. [take c = 3 x 108m/s]
A. 2.94 x 10-22J
B. 8.82 x 10-22J
C. 8.82 x 10-14J
D. 8.82 x 10-13J
4. The light from the sun reaches the earth mainly by