Are you searching for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Past Questions and Answers? Search no more. We now have it in our store for easy download which is now in a PDF format.
Federal University Lafia Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Federal University Lafia commonly known as FULAFIA is Situated in the heart of the town in the great state of Nasarawa, is a colossal citadel of learning you would love to be a member and a proud alumni.
As appealing as the institution is, it is highly competed for and students have to do so well in order to get a spot. In regards to this, we had painstakingly searched all nooks and cranies to gather and compile past questions and answers that will be of help to you.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- EBSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and answers
Our past questions are compiled in an easy to read and comprehend format. Expect to see up to 60% of our questions repeating because we have gathered them from the right sources.
This study pack is now in a readable format, easy to download and compatible with all devices. Below are other relevant information concerning Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) aptitude test, samples of this study pack and procedures to download thee full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A battery of internal resistance of 2? has a voltage of 4.0V when supplying a current of 2.0A. Calculate the terminal voltage if it now supplies a current of 3.0A
2. A nuclear reaction initiated by adding neutron is called
A. nuclear fission
B. nuclear fusion
C. nuclear enrichment
3. The mass defect resulting from a thermonuclear reaction is 9.8 x 1 0Kg. calculate the energy released. [take c = 3 x 108m/s]
A. 2.94 x 10-22J
B. 8.82 x 10-22J
C. 8.82 x 10-14J
D. 8.82 x 10-13J
4. The light from the sun reaches the earth mainly by