Are you searching for ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers? Search no more. We now have ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in a PDF format for easy download in our store.
ABUS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Abia State University is one of the state owned universities in Nigeria. ABSU was created to expand admissions and bring professional skills, expertise and modern research facilities close to the city.
ABSU is another great institution of learning that offers great opportunities to candidates on an annual basis. As an alumnus of the institution, you Stand a chance of gaining a lot, a great opportunity has shown itself which you ought to grab.
- AFIT Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- NOUN Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- CRUTECH Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
Our past questions are compiled in an easy to read and comprehend format. Expect to see up to 60% of our questions repeating because we have gathered them from the right sources.
This study pack covers questions and answers from all subjects, compiled based on previous years aptitude test and designed in such a way that makes it compatible with all devices (Android, IOS, PC) and its now in PDF format for easy download.
Candidates who wish to be admitted into the institution are advised to grab a copy of this study pack and get themselves prepared on time to enable them score high in their upcoming aptitude test. Below are samples of this study pack and procedures to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. If 7 and 189 are the first and fourth terms of a geometric progression respectively find the sum for the first three terms of the progression
2. An (n – 2)2 sided figure has n diagonals. Find the number n of diagonals for a 25 sided figure
3. Find the probability of selecting a figure which is parallelogram from a square, a rectangle, a rhombus, a kite and a trapezium
4. Find the positive number n such that thrice its square is equal to twelve times the number