Get updated copy of ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers here |PDF DOWNLOAD| we have carefully compiled this study pack which is now in PDF format for easy download.
ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Abia State Polytechnic commonly known as ‘ABIAPOLY’ is located in the heart of Abia State and they are known for knowledge transfer. It is composed of different schools, such as the School of Science & Engineering and the School of Business Administration.
ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions has been designed to answer to that call. We believe that what will make you better than other applicants is the added knowledge you’ll get prior to the aptitude test. Therefore we have compiled series of questions from past ABIAPOLY aptitude test exercise.
- ESUT Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- NSUK Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
This is what separate the best from the rest. So go ahead and place an order for the study pack, it will be delivered to the comfort of your home and guess what?. It’s in a downloadable format, meaning that it can be accessed offline and in devices like IOS, laptop, android, Iphones etc.
Below are samples of this study pack and procedure on how to download the full a PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A boat travels due east with a speed of 40m/s across a river flowing due south at 30m/s calculate the resultant speed of the boat.
2. The density of a fixed mass of gas at constant pressure is
A. constant with temperature
B. directly proportional to the temperature
C. inversely proportional to the temperature
D. directly proportion alto its volume
3. Which of the following equations is incorrect about an ideal gas (all the symbols have their usual meanings)
A. PV = nRT
B. PV/T = constant
C. PV = 3/2nRt
D. TV/P = constant
4. Which of the following statements is true of the period of a simple pendulum?
A. it depends on the mass of the bob and the acceleration due to gravity
B. it depends on the length of the string and the acceleration due to gravity
C. it depends on the mass of the bob and the length of the string
D. it depends on the mass of the bob, the length of the string and acceleration due to gravity.