NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship Past Questions and Answers is now ready for downloads and it’s available for all candidates who registered for for this year’s NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship programme.
NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
In a way of fulfilling their corporate social responsibility to our great country Nigerian, NNPC in partnership with TOTAL had instituted a scholarship to promote and by extension support post graduate studies of Nigerians.
You could be the next beneficiary and that’s a reason we have decided to compile past questions and answers for your perusal and as a handy preparatory material. This material is compatible with all devices.
- PTDF Scholarship Past Questions And Answer
- ExxonMobil Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- FSB Past Questions And Answers
- OBA Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
This is your opportunity to further your studies on scholarship internationally and you don’t have to lose it for anything.
Do well to grab a copy and be the best you can because the sky is just a starting point. Below are the samples of this study pack and how to get the full PDF copy.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. If production for the brewery in Ottawa, Canada were expected to increase by 40% in 2006, by how many thousands of litres would its monthly output differ in 2006 compared with the output in 2004?
A. 140 more
B. 150 more
C. 160 more
D. 200 more
E. Cannot Say
2. In 1930, how many people traveled less than 20 KM during the night time?
3. By approximately how many percentages did the use of the daytime PE line increase between 1930 and 2005?
4. In which of the train lines was the difference between the number of day and night time passengers the smallest in 2005?
A. PR line
B. CD line
C. AG line
D. RF line
E. AC line
5. Which brewery produced the least in 2004?
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.