Are you searching for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers? Search no more. We got you covered with a complete compilation of NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions and answers in our store.
NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) scholarship is one of the most applied scholarship in Nigeria and these left them with a lot of applicant this year.
NITDA have adopted a CBT format to select the best among these large number and it takes only excellent performance to secure this scholarship.
Good-news, we’ve painstakingly compiled NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions and answers with over 1000 questions that are likely going to repeat itself. Candidates are advised to cease this opportunity and grab a copy of this study pack.
- MUSTE Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
- Chevron Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
- NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- ExxonMobil Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
This study pack gives you an insight on what their test looks like, prepares you ahead of time and makes you stand out. Its takes hardworking and excellent performance to secure National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) scholarship, the ball is in your court. Grab a copy now and be thankful tomorrow.
This study pack is now in a readable format (PDF) and compatible with all devices. Below are other vital information concerning NITDA test, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF copy.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. If production for the brewery in Ottawa, Canada were expected to increase by 40% in 2006, by how many thousands of litres would its monthly output differ in 2006 compared with the output in 2004?
A. 140 more
B. 150 more
C. 160 more
D. 200 more
E. Cannot Say
2. In 1930, how many people traveled less than 20 KM during the night time?
3. By approximately how many percentages did the use of the daytime PE line increase between 1930 and 2005?
4. In which of the train lines was the difference between the number of day and night time passengers the smallest in 2005?
A. PR line
B. CD line
C. AG line
D. RF line
E. AC line
5. Which brewery produced the least in 2004?
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.