You can download Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions And Answer, this study pack is now at your disposal for easy download and its compatible with all devices.
Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions
The Nigerian Police has for over the years been conducting series of aptitude and screening tests for candidates seeking admission in their school and is a valid criteria for your admission.
Passing the aptitude test well to gain admission will require a serious preparation from you and that Is why we have decided to compile past questions and answers for you today.
- NDA Past Questions And Answers
- NOUN Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- CRUTECH Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- ABTU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
Note, Nigeria Police Academy is a top notch as such many applied for it and all candidates who wish to secure this opportunity are advised to prepare ahead and get a copy of this study pack.
All you have to do is to get a copy of our past question and the rest is history. You don’t need to bother looking for the answer as all questions have been carefully answered.
Below are relevant information concerning Nigeria Police Academy, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. In a school, 180 students offer Mathematics or Physics or both. If 125 offer Mathematics and 105 offer Physics. How many students offer Mathematics only?
2. Find the value of x for which 3(24x+3) = 96
3. The cost of renovating a 5m square room is N500. What is the cost of renovating a 1 Om square room?
4. Find the range of values of x for which 7x -3 > 3x + 4
A. x< 7/14
B. x > 7/14
C. 7 x <4
D. -4 x <7
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.