NCDC Past Questions and Answers PDF download | NCDC Aptitude Test Past Question Papers is now available for purchase and download in our store.
NCDC Past Questions And Answer
Get updated Pdf file of NCDC past questions and answers here. The Nigeria Center for Disease Control has just ended her ongoing recruitment and will soon shortlist qualified candidates.
If you must get the NCDC job this year then all candidates are advised to grab a copy of this study pack to enable the pass the upcoming NCDC screening exercise/Aptitude test. Note, this screening exercise will be in CBT format and as such only those who prepare well are going to score high.
- Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers
- SPIE Oil and Gas Past Questions and Answers
- EFCC Past Questions And Answers
- ICPC Past Questions And Answers
To enable candidates succeed in the upcoming screening, we have carefully compiled an NCDC past questions and answers based on the previous years test. This study pack covers questions and answers on English, Maths, Biology, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
we have other relevant information concerning NCDC recruitment, samples of this study pack and a free training session to help candidates succeed. Check information below to download the full pdf file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. How many senator(s) represent the federal capital territory in the senate?
2. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
3. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
4. The symbol for the Campaign against Aids is a ……………. Ribbon?
5. AIDS ____ is disease that kills slowly but surely
(a) Too much a deadly
(b) Very deadly a
(c) so deadly
(d) such deadly a
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.