Are you searching for MUSTE Scholarship Past Questions And Answers?. Search no more. Get updated PDF file of MUSTE Scholarship Past Questions And Answers in our store.
MUSTE Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
The Mankind United To Support Total Education (MUSTE) is a Scholarship arm of Youth Empowerment and ICT Foundation. In a bid to support and assist the undergraduate students, MUSTE awards scholarship to Nigerian Student every year.
Do you know that thousands of bright Nigerian students from different institutions across the country apply for this same scholarship?. If you really want to secure this scholarship, you need to stand out from other candidate by getting yourself equipped.
- ExxonMobil Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- OBA Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
- Chevron Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
Good news, we got you covered. Over the years MUSTE has conducted different exams, knowing the nature of the questions being asked will go a long way in helping you know the likely questions they can ask.
To your credit also, we have listed questions that repeat every year leaving you with 60% repetition of questions. We have compiled past questions including their answers in different areas ranging from Mathematics, English language, Verbal reasoning, Quantitative reasoning and Abstract reasoning as these forms the basics of the test.
Below are other relevant information concerning MUSTE Scholarship, samples of this study pack and how to get to full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The chances of three independent events X, Y, Z occurring are 1/2, 2/3, ¼ respectively. What are the chances of Y and Z only occurring?
2. Some red balls were put in a basket containing 12 white balls and 16 blue balls, if the probability of picking a red ball from the basket is 3/7, how many red balls were introduced?
3. Find the co-ordinates of the mid-point of the line joining (2,7) and (1, -6).
A. (1/2, 13/2)
B. (2/3, ½ )
C. (1/2, ½)
D. (3/2, 13/2)
4. An equilateral triangle of sides 2cm is inscribed in a circle. Find the area of the circle.
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.