The University of North Florida is pleased to announce the Latin-America Caribbean Scholarships to assist international students to pursue their higher education in the USA. Applications are now open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students originating from countries in Latin America and the Caribbean are eligible to participate in this application
programme. The award will be directed towards the tuition fee of any full-time undergraduate or graduate degree study at UNF.
The University of North Florida is a public university ranked #263 in National Universities committed to student success. The University of North Florida achieves excellence in all fields and is an institution of uncompromising character that leads with humility, humanity, and integrity.
Why choose to study at the University of North Florida? UNF holds a student-centered mission is to create the next generation of thinkers, leaders, and problem-solvers with the knowledge and experience to uniquely change the world.
Application Deadline: February 1
- University or Organization: University of North Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao & Bonaire, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turk & Caicos Islands, Uruguay, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Venezuela, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or graduate study programme offered at UNF.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admissible to UNF under existing criteria for undergraduate or graduate programs and meet other standards.
- The applicants must be registered for a full-time course
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for UNF are accepted through the university portal or through the Common Application portal. Interested students are required to submit their application package consisting of the completed application form and the below listed documents at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of applicants passport
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA is required. SAT or ACT scores must also be provided.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- TOEFL PBT – 500
The University of North Florida will provide the winning applicants will receive in-state tuition rates as well as $500 each Fall and Spring semester.