Get updated copy of Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions And Answers here. We have carefully compiled Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery (JISCONM) Past Questions And Answers in our store which is in a PDF format for easy download.
Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions
Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery also known as JISCONM is one of the best school of nursing in Nigeria located at the heart of Jigawa State, Northern Nigeria. Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery has developed immensely into leading 21st century health care training institution and are known for their knowledge transfer.
Do you wish to secure Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery admission?. We got you covered with our study pack. Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery aptitude test are only for serious and hardworking student as that’s the only means the select the best student.
- Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
- Kaduna State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
- Imo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
Note, this study pack covers Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery questions and answers on Use of English, Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. It leaves you with less stress as all the questions have been duly answered.
Guess what?. This study pack have been designed in a readable format (PDF) for easy download and it is now compatible with devices like IOS, Iphones, Android, Laptop etc.
Below are other vital information concerning Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery screening exercise, sample of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The sex-linked defect in which very slight cut produces severe bleeding is known as
2. Which of the following does a virus have in common with animal cells?
2. Which vitamin plays an important role in blood clotting?
(a) vitamin A
(b) vitamin K
(c) Vitamin B12
(d) vitamin C.
3. During the bending of the arm, the biceps muscle
(a) contracts and the triceps muscle relaxes
(b) relaxes and the triceps muscle contracts
(c) and the tricepts muscle contract
(d) and the tricepts muscle relax.
4. Which of the following is an example of carnivorous plant?
5. Which of the following describes the sequence of blood flow the heart to a tissue?
(a) heart – artery – arteriole – tissue
(b) heart – vein – venule – tissue
(c) heart – venule – vein – tissue
(d) heart – arteriole – artery – tissue.
6. The axial skeleton is found in the
(a) skull, ribs, vertebral column and breast bone
(b) skull, humerus, vertebral column and ribs
(c) breastbone, clavicle, ribes and vertebral column
(d) femur, sternum, ulna and skull.
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.