Transform your life with a degree from the USA by applying for the International Undergraduate Merit-Based Scholarships at Montana State University. Applications are open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship programme is organized by the Office of International Programs. This award will be awarded solely based on merit. Undergraduate programmes can be taken up under this grant and maximum support of $12,000 will be gained.
Montana State University is a public land-grant research university that integrates education, creation of knowledge, and art and service to communities by integrating learning, discovery, and engagement.
Why study at Montana State University? Montana State University is a welcoming, adventurous community of students, faculty, and staff distinguished by its commitment to address the world’s greatest challenges. It values honesty and professionalism in all work. All individuals are personally accountable for their work and behavior.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Montana State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes available at the Montana State University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be offered full admission to attend MSU.
- The applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5+ on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students are required to start their admission application online here. All international students will be considered upon meeting the scholarship criteria.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit high school transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 5 cumulative high school grade-point average (on a 4.0 scale), or ACT Composite score of 22, or SAT Total Score of 1120, or must be ranked in the upper half of the graduating class.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.-0
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL PBT – 525
- iTEP – 3.7
- Duolingo – 110
- PTE – 48
Students that will be selected for this application
will be presented a sum of $5,000-$12,000 per year towards the applied undergraduate programme at MSU.