To support students in Germany, Bard College Berlin has established the Global Fellow Scholarships for the academic year2021-2022.
BA programmes taught at Bard College Berlin are eligible to apply for. All international students can participate in this application
programme. Prospective candidates must agree to study at multiple Bard campuses during the course of their degree study.
Currently ranking 305th nationwide, Bard College Berlin, founded in 1999 with the aim of returning small-group seminar teaching and interdisciplinary undergraduate education in the liberal arts to the highest level of European education, is a private, non-profit institution of higher education in Berlin, Germany.
Why choose to study at Bard College Berlin? The student body of Bard is highly international and diverse in terms of geography, culture, class, and economic background and meets with faculty in small seminars taught in English. Bard puts a lot of emphasis on critical thinking, intellectual ambition, creativity, and the connection between life in and outside the classroom is a fundamental feature.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: Bard College Berlin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BA programmes offered at Bard College Berlin can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- The applicants must intend to study at multiple Bard campuses during their degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can either apply through the Common Application or through the Bard College Application System. Students need to fill the Student financial Statement form and submit it with the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation Statement
- Graded writing sample
- Letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must hold a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who are not native English speakers must provide proof of English proficiency at the C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The applicants that will win this application
will be awarded financial support towards the undertaken BA programme at Bard College Berlin. The scholarship will be renewable for up to 4 years of study.