National Research Agency is pleased to announce the Generic Projects Awards open for the academic year 2022-2023. Students that desire to conduct their scientific research study in France are welcomed to apply.
The AAPG 2022 programme is open to all researchers and all tenured researchers belonging to a public or private research organization, institution, or laboratory in France eligible for ANR funding. International and French students can undertake research studies in any scientific field.
The Agence Nationale de la Recherche is a French institution tasked with funding scientific research. ANR was founded in 2005 to promote French project-centered research and to stimulate innovation by facilitating the development of multidisciplinary collaborative projects.
why should you apply for this programme? The National Research Agency (ANR) is a public institution of an administrative nature, placed under the supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation. TheAgency implements the funding of research on projects, for public operators in cooperation with each other or with companies.
Application Deadline: 28th October 2021
- University or Organization: National Research Agency
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Cost of Research Study
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: All applicants from France
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a research degree study in environmental sciences, energy and materials sciences, digital sciences, life sciences, human and social sciences, mathematics and their interactions, and matter physics, high energies, planet-universe, or any other scientific fields in any public or private institute in France that is in collaboration with ANR.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants for the opportunity
will be evaluated on the basis of the quality and scientific ambition of the project (discriminating criterion) and the organization and implementation of the project, including several sub-criteria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are first required to submit an admission application to any private or public institute of their choice via its respective application process. The project proposals can be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the required academic documentation and a Pre-proposal form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to meet the entry and academic requirements of the institute they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must comply with the language requirements of their respective universities.
The selected students will be given the support of funding instruments to conduct their research study in France.