Get updated copy of Federal Fire Service Past Questions and Answers in our store for easy download. Federal Fire Service (FFS) Past questions and answers are now in a readable format here.
Federal Fire Service Past Questions
The FFS Nigeria will soon be conducting its recruitment exercise and for you thinking about job security, I think this is the best opportunity. You don’t want to miss this!
Since the FFS job is a federal government work that provides job security and all, the number of applications received is usually in thousand and probably the slot available is just for a 100 persons. This makes the competition high.
To carefully select successful applicants, an entrance examination is usually conducted. Those who successfully pass the examination and met other criteria are usually given the job.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions and Answer
- Nigerian Prisons Past Questions And Answers
- Mercy Corps Past Questions And Answers
- Red Cross Past Questions And Answers
Now you may wonder, how do I get to pass the entrance examination? Well the answer is right here. We have a compilation of most frequently asked questions in the FFS entrance examination. This study pack will help you have an understanding of the questions asked as well as your overall preparation.
It has been made available in PDF format for easy download and compatible with any device. Scroll down to grab a copy now. Below are procedures to get the full PDF copy and free sample questions.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A boutique in Port Harcourt decided to calculate the percentage of customers who purchase hats. If 40 of the store customers decide to purchase items and of those customers 15 percent purchased hats, what is the percentage of hat customers?
2. Complete the sequence in the series: 1, 2, 10, 37, 101 ………………….
3. Three pipes, A, B, & C are attached to a tank. A & B can fill it in 20 and 30 minutes respectively, while C can empty it in 15 minutes. If A, B & C are kept open successively for 1 minute each, how soon will the tank be filled?
A. 163 minutes
B. 164 minutes
C. 165 minutes
D. 166 minutes
E. 167 minutes
4. Divide 80 by 1/2 and add 40 to the result. What is the final answer?
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.