Are you searching for ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers? Search no more. We now have it in our store for easy download which is now in a PDF format.
ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology generally known as ‘ESUT’ is one of the best tertiary institution in terms of science and technology and they are known for their academic excellence and practical orientation.
As appealing as the institution is, it is highly competed for and students have to do so well in order to get a spot. In regards to this, we had painstakingly searched all nooks and cranies to gather and compile past questions and answers that will be of help to you.
- FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- FUTA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
Our past questions are compiled in an easy to read and comprehend format. Expect to see up to 60% of our questions repeating because we have gathered them from the right sources.
This study pack (ESUT Post UTME Past Questions And Answers) is now in a readable format, easy to download and compatible with all devices. Below are other relevant information concerning Enugu State University of Science and Technology aptitude test, samples of this study pack and procedures to download thee full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The light from the sun reaches the earth mainly by
2. A nuclear reaction initiated by adding neutron is called
A. nuclear fission
B. nuclear fusion
C. nuclear enrichment
3. A battery of internal resistance of 2? has a voltage of 4.0V when supplying a current of 2.0A. Calculate the terminal voltage if it now supplies a current of 3.0A
4. The mass defect resulting from a thermonuclear reaction is 9.8 x 1 0Kg. calculate the energy released. [take c = 3 x 108m/s]
A. 2.94 x 10-22J
B. 8.82 x 10-22J
C. 8.82 x 10-14J
D. 8.82 x 10-13J
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.