Participating with success in the forthcoming Enugu State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise would be very easy for you, if you lay your hands on the right information at the right time.
And that is what the content of this page is all about, as we would provide you with detailed information on the following;
- How to successfully apply for this Recruitment exercise.
- Basic Requirements and Academic Qualifications for this exercise.
- Access to Free TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
Since this article would be very informative, we recommend and advise that you read to the end, in order to be properly equipped for the forthcoming exercise.
Enugu State TESCOM Recruitment
Before participating in the forthcoming Enugu State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening Exercise, it is important that you understand a whole lot about the exercise.
One of the things to be noted, is that the Recruitment exercise of the Teaching Service Commission under Enugu State is very competitive, as thousands of applications are usually accepted by the Commission, with limited Job vacancies.
What this means, is that a lot of people would go home disappointed as usual. However, you could be one of the very few people that would be selected, if you are extra prepared.
And to be extra prepared, you need to take note of the requirements that has been attached to the Enugu State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise.
See full details below.
To be eligible, or to participate successfully in the Enugu State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise for this year, you must be;
- A citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Properly and neatly dressed, time conscious, with good communication skills.
- Must be able to work with others, and should possess leadership qualities.
- Applicants should not be less than 25years of age, or more than 35years of age.
- Computer literates, or candidates that can easily navigate through basic computer applications, would have an edge.
- You must be physically healthy and sound, as physically challenged individuals, or severely ill candidates cannot participate.
- Heavily pregnant women, in addition to ex-convicts, would not be permitted to apply for this exercise as well.
Other requirements would be updated on this page as soon as possible. And to stay updated, we recommend that you visit this page regularly, to avoid missing out on fresh updates.
In the next section of this article, we would talk about the Educational Qualifications that are involved in the Enugu State TESCOM Recruitment.
Just like most Recruitment Exercises or Job interviews, the Enugu State TESCOM Screening Exercise has its own Academic Requirements as well.
These requirements have been listed below, and interested candidates should possess them, before applying for this exercise.
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
With this on ground, you are now certified to apply for the Teaching Service Commission Recruitment and Screening Exercise for this year.
The next section of this article would guide you on how to apply.
How To Apply For This Exercise
Applying for the Enugu State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise is quite easy and straight-forward, as all you need to do is visit the official application portal for this event.
While on the portal, locate the application form and fill it correctly.
Print out the acknowledgement slip if any, and proceed to download the Enugu State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers.
After that, you would have to visit this page regularly, in order to stay updated in case any new information comes up.
You can reach us via the comment section for more guide.