This is the official page to download Eleyele School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers. This page is embedded with comprehensive compilation of Eleyele School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers, things you need to know about their screening exercise and how to download this study pack with ease.
Eleyele School of Nursing Past Questions
Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele, Ibadan popularly known as OYSCONME ensures high quality professional education through various innovative programmes keeping ‘A’ grade in position among other colleges of Nursing in Nigeria. This college is known for their academic excellence and this left them with a lot of applicant.
Eleyele School of Nursing will soon announce her date for aptitude test in order to separate the sheep from the goat and admission into this great institution is dependent on this aptitude test so candidates who really wished to be admitted are expected to take advantage of this opportunity we’re about to offer.
- School Of Nursing Gwagwalada Past Questions And Answers
- Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
- College Of Health Technology Kaltungo Past Questions
- UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies Past Questions and Answers
Our team have carefully compiled Eleyele School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers just for you, this study pack is not just a random questions but rather feedback of other students who just passed the aptitude test and collection of previous years aptitude test.
This study pack covers questions and answers from Use of English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. It is now in a PDF format for easy download and it is compatible with all electronic devices.
Samples of this study pack
1. Phenolphthalein solution at pH 2.5 is
2. Which of the following is a vector quantity?
3. Calculate the work done by a bricklayer who lifted a cement block of mass 10kg from the floor to a height of 2.5m (acceleration due to gravity 9.8ms-2
4. Find the potential energy of a diver of mass 75kg at a height of 10m above a swimming pool (acceleration due to gravity = 9.8m2)
(b) 9.41 KJ
5. Determine the wavelength of fundamental note of a guitar string of length 65cm long
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.