Applying and getting successfully recruited, via the Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening exercise, is not as difficult as people may think.
It is quite easy, as all you need to do, is get prepared before participating in the event.
In the course of this article, we would provide you with information that would help you get prepared, in the following order;
- Basic requirements for the Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment.
- Academic or Educational Qualifications.
- Free TESCOM Past Questions for Ekiti State
- Application procedures for this exercise.
And so much more.
All you need to do, in order to benefit from the concrete and reliable information that has been disclosed on this page, is to read to the end, and adhere to instructions.
More details below.
Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment
Apart from the competitive nature of the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment Exercise under Ekiti State, one of the reasons why people usually go home disappointed, is because of the limited Job positions at the Commission.
Since the positions are limited, the Commission does its best to pick only serious and well-prepared candidates.
And just as earlier mentioned, this article will prepare you well enough, before you participate in this competitive recruitment exercise.
Some of the ways with which we would achieve this, is to provide reliable information, regarding the requirements, Academic qualifications, and application procedures.
We would also provide you with the link to the Ekiti State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers for free.
Do well to check out full details below.
Basic Requirements for the Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise
Some of the attributes that are expected from all applicants have been outlined below.
Do well to take note of them, as they are very important.
- Only citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are permitted to apply for this Recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must not be less than 25years of Age, neither should they be over 35years of age. With this noted, do well to come with necessary documents to verify your Age.
- Ensure that you are properly and neatly dressed, time conscious, and can communicate properly.
- Candidates with severe health issues, would not be allowed to participate. In addition to that, heavily pregnant women, or physically challenged individuals, would not be permitted to apply as well.
- If you can easily navigate through basic computer applications, i.e. being a computer literate, then it is an added advantage to you.
We would do our best to keep this page updated, once any new information comes up about the requirements for the Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment.
Ensure that you visit regularly, to avoid missing out on fresh updates.
Also ensure that you download the Ekiti State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers e-book, to aide your preparations for this exercise.
Details about the Academic Qualifications have been provided below.
The successful application for the Ekiti State TESCOM Screening Exercise, would require that applicants possess the following;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
With these noted, let us proceed to the application procedures for this exercise.
How To Apply For This Exercise
As long as the Educational Qualifications and Basic Requirements didn’t pose as an issue, applying for this exercise wont stress you at all.
All you need to do, is visit the official application portal of the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM).
Locate the application form and fill it with accurate details.
Print it out, and visit this page regularly for fresh updates.
Ensure that you get a copy of the Ekiti State TESCOM Past Questions as well, to stay fully prepared.
And reach us via the comment section, if you need any kind of assistance.