On this page, we would be talking about the Edo State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening exercises, how you can successfully apply, the requirements and qualifications that are involved, as well as how you can get the free TESCOM Past Questions.
Since you have shown interest in applying for this screening exercise this year, we would advise that you read this article to the end, as it contains information that would help you stand successful this year.
See full details below.
Edo State TESCOM Recruitment
Just as you already know or have observed, the Recruitment exercise of the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) under Edo State, is one of the most competitive screening exercises in the State, due to the number of applications that are always recorded.
This exercise is organized every year, in order to give people, the opportunity to fill up available Job vacancies at the Commission.
Since the Job positions are limited, and the crowd is enormous, most people end up going home disappointed, due to lack of preparation.
Well, getting you prepared is the purpose of this article, in order to ensure that you are not left behind.
Just as earlier mentioned, we would discuss the requirements and qualifications that are involved in the Edo State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise for this year.
We would also provide you with the application procedures, as well as the download link to the Edo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers for free.
All you need to do, is read through the instructions below, and act accordingly.
Let us start with the basic requirements that comes with the Edo State TESCOM Recruitment.
Just like every other Recruitment or screening exercises, the Edo State TESCOM Recruitment has its own requirements, which have been outlined below;
- Candidates that are interested in applying for this exercise, must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants should be time conscious, neatly dressed, and should possess good communication skills.
- If you are a computer literate, or you know how to easily navigate through basic computer applications, then you have an edge.
- Kindly note that the minimum age requirement for this exercise is 25years, while the maximum is 35years.
- Applicants must be healthy all round, as physically challenged individuals, or heavily pregnant women, would not be permitted to apply.
- Ex-convicts, or individuals with criminal records would not be permitted to apply as well.
- Applicants with work experiences also have an edge.
With these noted, let us proceed to the Academic or Educational Qualifications for the Edo State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise.
Potential candidates for this Recruitment and Screening exercise, would be expected to have the following;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
Also ensure that you have a copy of the Edo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers, as its content will give you a serious advantage during this exercise.
The next section of this article would come with application procedures for this event.
Application Procedures for the Edo State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise
To apply for the Edo State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, you would need to follow the steps below;
- You would have to first visit the official application portal of the Teaching Service Commission (Edo State), to apply.
- Locate the online application form, and fill it with correct details.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip if any.
- Download the Edo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers e-book.
And visit this page regularly to stay updated on what happens next.
Do well to reach us via the comment section for additional assistance.