Get updated Ecobank Job Past Questions and Answers in our store. You can now download Ecobank Job Past Questions and Answers in PDF format which have been carefully compiled for you.
Ecobank Job Past Questions and Answers
Studies have shown that 90% of candidates who excel in any examination or interview didn’t just study some random materials but were guided with questions from past interviews or examination. And therefore, we bring you good news!!
Ecobank job past questions and answers study pack is a collection of questions from previous Ecobank aptitude test exercise and answers to each questions have been correctly provided. This study pack is your one way ticket to landing that dream job of yours.
- First Bank Job Past Question and Answers
- Wema Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Keystone Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Titan Trust Bank Job Past Questions And Answers
Questions from this study pack are designed to test your knowledge in passage comprehension, simple mathematical methods, charts and tables, IQ test, workforce style as well as diagrammatically reasoning. This study pack ensures that you are exposed to all these areas so that you’ll feel confident going in for the test. Be rest assured that your time won’t be wasted.
Below are other relevant information concerning Ecobank Job Recruitment, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. If I give you seven apples, you will then have five times as many as I would then have, however, if you give me seven apples, we will then both have the same number of apples. How many apples do we currently have?
A. I have 24 apples and you have 18 apples.
B. I have 10 apples and you have 32 apples.
C. I have 18 apples and you have 24 apples.
D. I have 14 apples and you have 28 apples.
E. I have 12 apples and you have 20 apples.
2. If it takes Seyi twenty minutes to boil an egg in 1.5 litres of water, how long will it take Ala who is 3 years older than Seyi to boil 4 eggs in 1.5 litres of water?
A. 10 minutes
B. 20 minutes
C. 25 minutes
D. 5 minutes
E. 80 minutes
3. Amakiri spent N125 for a camera and some film. The camera cost N100 more than the film. What percent of the cost of the two items did Amakiri spend for the camera?
4. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
5. The price of garri rose by 40% last week and fell by 40% this week. What is the total rise or fall in percentage?
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.