On this page, you would learn how to successfully apply for the Ebonyi State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise with ease.
All you need to do, is to read this article to the end, and take note of the relevant information that has been provided.
Some of the things you would learn on this page include;
- Application procedures
- Basic requirements for the Ebonyi State TESCOM Recruitment
- Academic Qualifications
- Free TESCOM Past Questions.
And much more.
Read on for more details.
Ebonyi State TESCOM Recruitment
The Ebonyi State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise is one of the most competitive and stiff Recruitment exercises in the State, as thousands of Candidates show up for this event.
The competitive nature of this event, is due to the large number of applicants. However, not everybody will be selected, as the available Job Vacancies are limited.
Since you would like to be selected, during the forthcoming screening exercise, then it is important that you take note of the requirements and qualifications that has been discussed below.
In addition to these details, we would also provide you a free link to the Ebonyi State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers for free.
More details below.
Basic Requirements For The Ebonyi State TESCOM Recruitment
To be able to participate in the Ebonyi State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, you must first be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Other requirements have been outlined below;
- Applicants should have good communication skills, and must be able to move around in case of posting.
- Interested candidates should not be less than 25years of Age, and should not be more than 35years of age.
- Candidates must be completely healthy without any limitations, as physically challenged individuals, as well as heavily pregnant women, would not be permitted to apply.
- Candidates with criminal records (Ex-convicts) would not be permitted to apply as well.
- You should be neat, properly and neatly dressed, and must be time conscious.
- Having basic knowledge on computer navigation would be an added advantage i.e. Computer Literates.
Other requirements would be updated automatically, once anything new comes up.
All you need to do, in order to stay updated, is to visit this page regularly or bookmark it, to avoid missing new updates.
In the next section of this article, we would talk about the Educational Qualifications for the Ebonyi State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise for this year.
To stand qualified, during this exercise, you need to have the following;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
Now that you have learnt about the requirements and qualifications for this exercise, it is ideal that we proceed to the procedures that are involved in applying for the Ebonyi State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise.
Applying for the Ebonyi State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening Exercise is quite easy, as all you need to do is;
- Visit the official application portal for this exercise.
- Locate the application form, and fill it with correct details.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip if any.
- Download and start studying the Ebonyi State TESCOM Past Questions, to aide your preparations.
And that is all you need to do.
Just so you know, the information on this page is more than enough to get you recruited into the Teaching Service Commission under Ebonyi State.
You can also share this information with Family and Friends that would find it useful.
Reach us via the comment section for additional assistance.