The main purpose of this page, is to educate and enlighten you on the procedures involved, in successfully applying for the Delta State TESCOM Recruitment this year.
Since this guide is the reason for your presence on this page, we recommend that you read to the end, to avoid being left out this year.
In the course of this article, we would discuss the qualifications and requirements that are involved, during the forthcoming screening exercise of this Commission.
And in addition to that, we would provide you with free TESCOM Past Questions, as well as instructions on how to properly apply for this exercise.
Read this piece to the end, to stay informed on how to get recruited this year, by the Teaching Service Commission under Delta State.
Delta State TESCOM Recruitment
The Delta State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, which can also be referred to as the Delta State Teachers Recruitment, is an exercise that is usually organized almost every year.
During this exercise, thousands of applications are usually received by the Commission every season.
And due to the crowd, the screening exercise is usually competitive.
Different people with different qualifications usually present themselves to be recruited, but a lot of them go home disappointed.
However, when you go through the requirements on this page, and you equip yourself properly, you would be selected to fill up available Job Vacancies at the Teaching Commission.
To aid your preparations, we would be giving you access to the Delta State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions as well.
But before that, let us talk about the requirements and qualifications that are involved in the Delta State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise for this year.
Basic Requirements For The Delta State TESCOM Recruitment
To successfully participate in the forthcoming Delta State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening Exercise, it is important that you take note of the requirements below;
- Being a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is the first requirement of this exercise.
- Applicants must be physically fit, mentally sound, and must be healthy.
- In addition to the second point on this list, heavily pregnant women, or physically challenged individuals, would not be permitted to apply for this exercise.
- Ex-convicts, or candidates with a criminal record, would not be permitted to apply for this exercise as well.
- The minimum age requirement for the Delta State TESCOM Screening Exercise is 25years, while the maximum age requirement is 35years.
- Applicants should be smart, neatly dressed, time conscious, and must possess good communication skills.
- Computer literates, or candidates with basic computer knowledge would have an edge.
- And finally, having working experiences would also give you a boost.
If any new requirement comes up, this page would be updated automatically. And on this note, we advise that you visit this page regularly, to avoid missing out.
Below are the Academic Qualifications for the Delta State TESCOM Recruitment.
Applicants with the following, can successfully apply for this exercise;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
Now, let us proceed to the procedures that are involved in applying for the Delta State TESCOM Screening Exercise.
NB; Ensure that you download the Delta State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers, to have an edge in this exercise.
How To Apply
Applying for this exercise is one of the easiest parts of this journey, as all you need to do; is visit the official application portal of the Delta State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM).
While on the portal, locate the application form and fill in correct details.
Print out your acknowledgment slip if any, and download the Past Questions in preparations for the screening exams.
That is all you need to do.
For additional assistance, do well to reach us via the comment section.