Are you searching for CRUTECH Post UTME Past Questions And Answers? Search no more. We have updated copy of Cross Rivers University of Technology post UTME past questions and answers in our store.
CRUTECH Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
Cross River University of Technology also known as CRUTECH is a state-owned higher institution located in Calabar, a local government area of Cross River State, Southern Nigeria. This is an institution that everyone will love to be based on their standard and itsC location in the state.
CRUTECT admission is based on merit and its dependent on their aptitude test. Candidates who wish to secure this admission are advised to grab a copy of this study pack which gives you insight of what test looks like, prepares you ahead and gives you opportunity to score high.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and answers
- UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
This study pack (CRUTECH Post UTME Past Questions And Answers) will expose you to the format of questions that are asked and therefore making you know what to expect during the test. These and many more are the reason you should purchase this pack and start preparing on time. It is now in a PDF format, compatible with all gadgets and can be printed out to hard copies.
Candidates who wish to secure CRUTECT admission should cease this singular opportunity and grab a copy of this study pack. Below are lay down procedures to download the full PDf file and sample of this study pack.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The interior angles of a pentagon are: 180°, 118°, 78° and x. The value of x is:
2. All the vertices of an isosceles triangle lie on a circle and each of the base angles of the triangle is 65°. The angle subtended at the centre of the circle by the base of the triangle is?
3. A square tile measures 20cm by 20cm. How many of such tiles will cover a floor measuring 5m by 4m?
4. The volume of a certain sphere is numerically equal to twice its surface area. The diameter of the sphere is:
5. A bearing of 310o , expressed as a compass bearing is:
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.