The Cross River TESCOM Recruitment and Screening Exercise for this year is upon us, and applications are currently being accepted by the Commission, to fill up available Vacant Positions.
Since you would like to participate in this event, we would recommend that you read this article to the end, as information that would help you get started, has been provided.
Before we begin, we would love to give you a rundown of what you would discover with this article;
- How to apply for the Cross River TESCOM Recruitment.
- Basic requirements for the screening exercise.
- Free access to the Cross River TESCOM Past Questions
- Academic Qualifications
And so much more.
Cross River TESCOM Recruitment
Just as you might have heard or observed, the Cross River TESCOM Recruitment Exercise is one of the most competitive events in the State (Cross River).
Thousands of applications are usually accepted during this season. However, a lot of applicants usually go home disappointed.
The reason for this, is because the available Job positions are limited, and cannot accommodate all applicants. That is why the event is usually competitive.
But the purpose of this article, is to help you beat the competition, stay ahead, and get selected this year.
And to achieve this, we have provided you with concrete information below.
Do well to go through the requirements and qualifications that this exercise require.
Applicants should take note of the requirements that have been outlined below, as they are essential to the Cross River TESCOM Recruitment.
- Only citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are permitted to apply.
- The minimum and maximum age requirements have been set at 25-35 years.
- Applicants should be smart, neatly dressed, and should be able to communicate effectively.
- Computer literates, or candidates with basic computer skills, would have an edge over others.
- Physically challenged individuals, including heavily pregnant women, would not be permitted to apply.
Other requirements would be updated on this page as soon as it is out. Ensure that you visit regularly, to avoid missing out.
Also take note of the Academic Qualifications that has been provided below.
Participating in the Cross River TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, would also require the qualifications that has been outlined below;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
Kindly take note of these requirements, and equip yourself accordingly, before applying for this recruitment exercise.
Now that you have been fully informed on the essentials of this event, it would be ideal to dive into the application procedures.
The next section of this article would show you how to successfully apply for the Cross River TESCOM Recruitment and Screening Exercise.
How To Apply
Applying for the Cross River TESCOM Recruitment or Screening exercise is very easy, as all you need to do, is follow the instructions below, and provide the information that would be required.
First of all, all applications would be done on the official application portal of the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), under Cross River State.
Visit the portal, and begin your application, by locating the application form.
Fill the form with accurate details, and print out the acknowledge form if any.
Do not forget to get a copy of the Cross River TESCOM Past Questions, as it will aide you during the preparations for this exercise.
And all you have to do is wait for further instructions.
Ensure that you visit this page regularly, as it will be updated with fresh information, regarding the Cross River TESCOM Recruitment Exercise.
You can also reach us via the comment section for more.