CBN Job Past Questions and Answers PDF download | Up to Date is now available for fast download. Follow this article to learn how you can download the complete past question papers.
CBN Job Past Questions and Answers
For those that have applied or planning on applying for a job at the Central Bank of Nigeria, you’re absolutely in the right place. Getting a job at CBN is top notch and as such many will flood in their applications once the portal is open. The CBN conducts a screening exercise to shortlisted candidates.
We love you and want you to perform best during the screening exercise because only candidates with the best performance would be contacted for the final interview. With this, we’ve been able to lay hands in questions from past CBN screening test and have compiled it into a PDF format with answers to every single question. This study pack will help you prepare faster for the test.
- Access Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Polaris Bank Job Past Questions And Answers
- Ecobank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Heritage Bank Job Past Questions and Answer
It will increase your speed and confidence level. It will also give you insight on how the questions will look like, this makes you one step ahead of others.
From our study, we’ve realized that majority of the questions are either repeated or just rephrased. So get yourself familiar with the questions by going ahead to purchase the study pack and you won’t regret it.
Congratulations not advance!! Below are samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
(a) 45 years`
(b) 48 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 74 years
2. A man named Ike says “I am only three times my son’s age. My father is 40 years more than twice my age. Together the three of us are a mere 1,240 years old.” How old is Ike?
A. 360 years old
B. 361 years old
C. 362 years old
D. 363 years old
E. 364 years old
3. If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n3
4. Complete the series in the sequence. 18984, 9492, 4746, 2373
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.