Get updated copy of BUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and answers in our store. Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) school of nursing past questions and answers is now available for easy download.
BUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) school of nursing happens to be one of the best in field of nursing and this leaves them with a lot of applicants every year.
Getting started with our power packed study material is the surest way of passing your entrance examination and getting enrolled into the nursing program. You don’t want to miss this opportunity.
This is what you’ll stand to gain from this study pack;
An overview of how the questions will look like, some basic areas in subject such as Biology, English, physics and chemistry.
- Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- School of Nursing Itigidi Past Questions and Answers
- School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions and Answers
- FETHA School of Nursing Past Questions And Answer
Also, timing yourself while practicing those questions will be as though you’re already taking the examination and exposing yourself to the kind of questions asked prior to the examination will be an added advantage to you.
With this, you’re one step ahead to getting enrolled into the nursing program. Hurry now and grab your copy. Below are samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF copy.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The joint of a skeleton that allows movement in only one plane is
A. ball and socket joint
B. gliding joint
C. vertebral joint
D. hinge joint
2. The unit of hereditary is
3. The site of fertilization in humans is
B. fallopian tube
4. Fish liver oil is rich in
A. vitamin A & D
B. vitamin C & E
C. Vitamin A & E
D. Vitamin A & K
5. In animals, food is stored as
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.