To keep you informed, with regards to the successful application for the Borno State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening exercise for this year, we have provided concrete and reliable information on this page, to give you a head-start.
First of all, we would enlighten you on the requirements and procedures, involved in applying for this program.
And in addition to that, we would provide information on the Academic Qualifications that are attached to this screening exercise.
We would also provide you with a link to the TESCOM Past Questions and Answers for Borno State.
So, do well to read this article to the end, as it contains information that would help you stand successful this year, during this recruitment exercise.
Borno State TESCOM Recruitment
If this is your first time of participating in the Borno State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, then it is important to note that the event is usually competitive.
Thousands of Candidates usually apply for this exercise, but just as it always happens, not everybody will be chosen.
So, if you would like to be selected this year to fill up available vacant positions at the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), under Borno State, then you need to first take note of the requirements that are involved.
The basic requirements, in addition to the Academic Qualifications that this recruitment exercise would need, have been detailed below.
To successfully apply for the Borno State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, you must have to pass through the first phase.
What this means, is that you must take note of the Basic Requirements below, as applicants must be;
- Citizens of the Federation (Nigeria).
- Must be healthy, without any criminal records. Meaning that ex-convicts would not be allowed or permitted to apply for this exercise.
- If you are physically challenged, or heavily pregnant as a lady, then you would not be permitted to apply as well.
- Kindly note that the minimum age requirement for the Borno State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise is 25years, and 35years of age for maximum.
- Applicants that are computer literates, or have basic computer knowledge, would have an edge.
- You must be neatly dressed, time conscious, and should possess good communication skills.
Other requirements would be updated subsequently.
Do well to visit this page regularly, to avoid missing out.
Also, it is important that we take a look at the Academic Qualifications that are involved in this exercise as well.
Candidates that are interested in applying for the Borno State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening exercise, would have to take note of the qualifications below;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
Just as earlier said, this page would be updated regularly to keep you informed on new information about this exercise.
And with that out of the way, we would love to show you how to successfully apply for this Recruitment exercise.
How To Apply
To apply for the Borno State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, you would have to;
- Visit the official application portal of the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), under Borno State, and locate the application form.
- Do well to fill in correct details, to avoid being disqualified.
- Make sure your email address is functional, then print out your acknowledgement slip if available.
- Proceed to download the Borno State TESCOM Past Questions, and start studying, to strengthen your preparations.
- Then wait for further instructions.
Just as earlier mentioned, we would recommend that you visit this page regularly, to avoid missing out on updates, about the Borno State TESCOM Recruitment for this year.
You can also reach us via the comment section for further assistance.