To successfully participate in the forthcoming Benue State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening exercise for this year, there are certain details you need to get first-hand.
These details have been provided in the course of this article, that is why we would recommend that you read and completely digest the content of this article to the end.
To ensure that you are not left behind this year, during the Teachers Recruitment exercise of Benue State, the following will be discussed on this page;
- Basic requirements and Academic Qualifications for the Benue State TESCOM Recruitment.
- How to apply for this recruitment exercise.
- Free download link to the Benue State TESCOM Past Questions.
- Regular updates.
Just as earlier mentioned, reading this article to the end, will give you all the advantages that you need.
Benue State TESCOM Recruitment
Just as you already know, this screening exercise is an event that occurs every season, and thousands of applications are usually recorded by the Commission.
A lot of people usually apply for vacant Job Positions, at the Teaching Service Commission (Benue State), but since the job positions are limited, not everybody would be chosen.
However, you can easily access the available vacancies this year, simply by taking note of the information that has been provided on this page.
Just as promised, we would provide you with information regarding the requirements and qualifications that are needed to stand qualified, for the Benue State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening exercise for this year.
Let us take a look at the basic requirements for this event.
Just as you might have observed, only citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Nigerians) are permitted to apply for this exercise.
With that noted, let us proceed to other requirements of the Benue State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise;
- Applicants should be smart, punctual, and must possess good communication skills.
- You should be neatly dressed, with basic computer knowledge.
- Heavily pregnant women, ex-convicts and physically challenged individuals would not be permitted to apply for this event.
- The minimum age requirement for the Benue State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise is 25years, while the maximum is 35years of age.
- Candidates with working experiences, as well as candidates that can easily move around the Country, would have an edge.
Other requirements would be updated on this page as soon as possible, so we advise that you visit this page regularly, to avoid missing out.
The next topic we would discuss, is the Academic Qualifications for this Recruitment exercise.
To stand qualified while participating in the Benue State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, you need to note the following;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
To help with your preparations towards this screening exercise, we would recommend that you download and thoroughly study the Benue State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers.
With this noted, let us proceed to the application procedures for the Benue State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise.
Applying for the Teachers Recruitment Exercise under Benue State, is the easiest part of this journey, as all you need to do, is visit the official portal of the Commission.
While on the application portal, locate the application form, and fill it with accurate details.
Print out the acknowledgement form if available, then wait for further instructions.
If any new information comes up, with regards to the Benue State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, then this page would be updated, to keep you informed.
Do well to visit regularly, or bookmark this page, to avoid missing out.
Also ensure that you download the Benue State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers, to strengthen your preparation.
You can reach us via the comment section for further assistance.