Applying for the Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise is very easy, but it is not just about applying, since most applicants would not be selected.
Applying with success for this exercise, would require access to information that other applicants might not have access to.
And having access to the information that has been provided on this page, would definitely give you an edge over other applicants.
Do well to read to the end, to get all the vital updates that would help you secure vacant Job positions, at the Teaching Service Commission, under Bayelsa State.
Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment
The Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening Exercise, is an event that is organized almost every year. And another season of this exercise is around the corner.
The purpose of this article, is to educate you on the requirements, qualifications and procedures, needed to successfully apply for this event.
And in the course of this article, we would provide you with the download link for the Bayelsa State TESCOM Past Questions.
Do well to get a copy of this study material, after going through the application procedures.
The first thing we would love to educate you on, would be the Basic Requirements for this recruitment exercise.
Carefully read through, to avoid missing out.
The number one (1) requirement for the Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, is that all applicants or candidates that are interested in applying for the program, must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Other requirements have been outlined below;
- Applicants should be smart, neat, prompt or time conscious.
- If you possess good communication skills and leadership skills, then you would have an edge.
- Candidates that are computer literates also have an advantage.
- Applicants with working experiences also have an edge.
- Ex-convicts, heavily pregnant women and physically challenged individuals, are not permitted to apply for this recruitment exercise.
Now that you have been fully informed on the requirements for this exercise, it is important that we proceed to the Academic Qualifications for the Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment.
Academic Qualifications for the Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment
To stand qualified, or to participate with success in the Recruitment exercise of the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) under Bayelsa State, you must have;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
If none of these qualifications poses as a challenge to you, then we can proceed to the procedures that are involved in applying for this exercise.
Check out the application procedures for the Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise below.
How To Apply
Since you have come this far with this article, we would love to unveil the procedures that are involved in successfully applying for the Bayelsa State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening Exercise.
- Applicants would be required to visit the official application portal of the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), Anambra State to apply.
- Fill the application form with correct details, and proceed to download the acknowledgement form if any.
- Download and start studying the Bayelsa State TESCOM Past Questions, which is part of the preparation for the screening exams.
This page would be updated automatically, if there is any update about this recruitment exercise.
Do well to visit regularly, to avoid missing out on fresh updates.
You can reach us via the comment section for further assistance, as we would respond to you as quickly as we can.