To successfully apply for the Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, you would need to carefully read and digest the content of this article.
On this page, we would take time to explain the procedures that are involved in applying for this recruitment exercise, in addition to the requirements and Academic Qualifications that are involved.
If you would like to stay ahead of the competition that would be encountered this year, then join me on this journey, by reading this article to the end.
Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment
Just as you already know, the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment Exercise is an event that is usually organized every season.
Thousands of Applicants usually apply for this exercise, making it very competitive.
And if you would like to beat the competition, you would have to first stand qualified, after going through the Qualifications and requirements below.
Also click on the download link below, to download the Bauchi State TESCOM Past Questions e-book, to get prepared for the screening exams.
Basic Requirements For The Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment
To stand qualified to participate in this screening exercise, you must ensure that;
- You are a citizen/indigene of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Applicants that are neat, time conscious, smart, with good communication skills have an edge.
- The minimum age requirements are 25 years of age, while the maximum is 35 years.
- Physically challenged individuals would not be allowed to apply.
- Pregnant women would not be permitted to apply as well.
- Ex-convicts are automatically disqualified from applying.
Having taken note of these requirements, it is important that you get informed on the Academic Qualifications as well.
Since you are applying for the Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, you should note the following.
Applicants must have;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
To stand a chance at getting selected during this recruitment exercise, you must have the basic requirements, as well as the Academic Qualifications that this exercise requires.
Below are the procedures involved in applying for the Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise.
How To Apply
Applying for this exercise, would require that you go through the procedures below;
- Applicants would have to visit the official application portal for the Bauchi State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise.
- Locate the application form, and fill it with correct details.
- If there is provision for acknowledgement letter, do well to print yours.
- Proceed to download the Bauchi State TESCOM Past Questions, and start studying.
If there is any new information concerning this recruitment exercise, we would keep you updated via this page.
We recommend that you visit this page regularly, or bookmark it to avoid being left out on fresh updates.
Also ensure that you have a copy of the past questions, so you can have an idea on what the screening questions would look like.
If you have questions, or you are in need of assistance, do well to reach us via the comment section, as we would attend to you as quickly as possible.
You can also share this information with family and friends that would find it useful.