Get up to date copy of ATBU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers here. We have updated copy of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Past Questions And Answers in our store which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
ATBU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Bauchi, northern Nigeria.
As unique as the institution is, it is highly competitive and gaining a spot requires real hard-work on the part of the candidate. We have carefully selected and compiled past questions and answers with an assurance of over 55% repetition.
- ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- AFIT Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
This study covers questions from previous years aptitude test and its channeled at helping candidates who wish to secure their admission. This material is now in a readable format and it is compatible with all devices (IOS, android, laptops etc).
Below are other relevant information concerning ATBU aptitude test, samples of this study pack and lay down procedures to get the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. In which region of the human body does the adult filarial worm reside?
B. nervous system
2. An animal shows resemblance with its surroundings. This phenomenon is called
3. Which one is not an insect?
4. The site of fertilization in humans is
B. fallopian tube
5. Fish liver oil is rich in
A. vitamin A & D
B. vitamin C & E
C. Vitamin A & E
D. Vitamin A & K
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.