If you fall under the category of candidates that are interested in applying for the Anambra State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening exercise, then we are glad to announce your presence on the right platform.
On this page, we would educate you on the procedures, involved in successfully applying for this program.
This article would create awareness on the following;
- What the Anambra State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise is all about.
- Basic requirements involved in the program.
- Academic Qualifications.
- Application Procedures.
- Free Past Questions for the exercise.
Do well to read to the end, to have access to the concrete information that has been provided on this page.
Anambra State TESCOM Recruitment
One of the things that should be noted, during the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment Exercise under Anambra State, is that it is usually competitive.
Thousands of applicants from all over the Country (Nigeria) usually applies for this exercise. However, not all applicants would be selected.
If you would like to be selected this year, during the Anambra State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, then you need to get informed, on some of the topics that would be discussed on this page.
Just as earlier mentioned, we would educate you on the Basic requirements and Academic Qualifications, which would help you get selected this year.
And in addition to that, we would provide you with the application procedures for the recruitment.
Let us proceed to the Basic requirements for this event.
Basic Requirements for the Anambra State TESCOM Recruitment
As an applicant, it is important to take note of the following;
- All applicants must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have clean criminal records. In other words, ex-convicts would not be permitted to apply.
- Heavily pregnant women, or physically challenged individuals would not be allowed to apply as well.
- Applicants must be neat, smart, time conscious, and must have good communication skills.
- The minimum age requirement is 25 years, while the maximum is 35 years.
- If you have experience in computer literacy, it would give you an edge over other applicant.
- Candidates with working experience would also have an edge.
With this noted, let us proceed to the Academic Qualifications for the Anambra State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
Now that you have taken note of the requirements for this recruitment exercise, it is important that you learn how to apply for this exercise.
How To Apply
To apply for the Anambra State TESCOM Recruitment, you would need to take note of the following procedures;
- Visit the official portal of the Anambra State Teaching Service Commission.
- Fill the application form, and provide all details correctly.
- Print out the acknowledgement form if any.
- Download and study the Anambra State TESCOM Past Questions for free.
If any change should occur, regarding this recruitment exercise, this page would be updated automatically, to keep you informed.
Do well to visit this page regularly, to avoid being left behind. Don’t forget to download the Anambra State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers as well.
You can also share this information with Family and Friends that would find it useful.