When it comes to Recruitment exercises in the Federal Republic of Nigeria (especially Teachers Recruitment), Akwa Ibom State tends to record one of the highest numbers of applicants.
What this means is that the exercise is usually competitive. However, this article would guide you on how to beat the competition, as well as how to successfully apply for the Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment and Screening exercise for this year.
On this page, we would educate you on the requirements and qualifications that would be needed, to successfully apply for vacant Jobs at the Teaching Service Commission, under Akwa Ibom State.
Do well to read this article to the end, to avoid being left out this year.
Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment
Just as earlier mentioned, the Akwa Ibom Teachers Recruitment exercise, tends to record one of the highest number of applicants in the Country.
But not to worry, as the guidelines on this page, would help you beat the competition this year.
One of the major things that would be discussed on this page, is the basic requirements, needed to stand qualified for the program.
In addition to that, we would talk about the Academic qualifications that are required, after which we would show you how to successfully apply for this program.
Towards the end of this article, we would provide you with the download link to the Akwa Ibom TESCOM Past Questions for free, as studying that e-book would give you an insight on what the screening questions would look like.
Ensure that you read this article to the end, to stay updated on every detail that concerns the Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment for this year.
Just as earlier mentioned, the basic requirements for this program, is one of the most important things to take note of.
Nairapastquestions has taken time to list out a few, and they include;
- Only citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are qualified to apply for the Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment Exercise.
- If you are physically challenged, heavily pregnant, or happen to be an ex-convict, then you would not be permitted to apply for this program.
- Applicants must be smart, neatly dressed, time conscious, and must have good communication skills.
- Candidates that are computer literates, automatically have an added advantage.
- Also, applicants with work experiences would have an edge.
With that out of the way, let us take note of the Academic Qualifications that are needed to participate in this exercise.
To actively and successfully participate in the Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, you must possess the following as well;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
Now, let us proceed to the application procedures for this Recruitment Exercise.
How To Apply For The Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment
Applying for the Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment Exercise is one of the easiest parts of this journey, as all you need to do, is;
- Visit this official online portal of the Akwa Ibom State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise.
- Fill the application/registration form, and print out your acknowledgement slip if any.
- Proceed to download the Akwa Ibom TESCOM Past Questions for free, and start studying.
And that is all you need to do.
If any changes would be made to the application procedures, then this page would be updated automatically.
Ensure that you bookmark this page, or visit regularly, to avoid missing out on fresh updates.
You can also reach us via the comment section for additional assistance, while sharing this information with Family and Friends that would find it useful.