We congratulate your presence on this page, as we seek to enlighten you on the procedures involved, in successfully applying for the Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment or Screening exercise for this year.
On this page, we would provide you with information about the Basic requirements and Academic qualifications, which would help you stand qualified, during the Teachers Service Commission Recruitment for this year (under Adamawa State).
All you need to do, is read this article to the end, and follow the instructions that has been provided.
Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment
Just as you know, the Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment or Screening exercise, is an event that happens almost every year (if not every year), and it attracts thousands of applicants around the Country (Nigeria).
This event is usually competitive, and just as you know, not everybody would be selected to fill in available Job Vacancies, in the Commission.
That is why we have published this article as a guide, to help you stand successful this year.
Just as earlier mentioned, this page would educate you on the requirements and qualifications that are required, to help you stand successful this year, during the Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise.
Do well to carefully go through the information below.
Basic Requirements For The Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment
There are important things to take note of, before applying for the Teaching Service Commission, under Adamawa State.
Some of them has been listed below;
- All Applicants must be citizens or indigens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with clean criminal records. In other words, ex-convicts are not allowed to apply or participate in the Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment exercise.
- Heavily pregnant women, or physically challenged individuals, would not be permitted to apply as well.
- Applicants must be neat, prompt, and possess good communication skills.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- The age requirement for this exercise, is 25-35 years of age.
- Applicants with working experiences would also have an edge.
These are the basic requirements for the Teaching/Teachers Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment, under Adamawa State.
Now, let us proceed to the Academic Qualifications for this exercise.
To apply for the Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise, you would need to possess the Qualifications below;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
With this noted now, it is important that you proceed, and start applying for the TESCOM Recruitment Exercise this year.
To accomplish that, you would have to follow the instructions below.
How To Apply
The application procedures for this program are very easy.
All you need to do, is visit the official portal for the Adamawa State TESCOM Recruitment and Screening Exercise, and fill the application form that would be provided.
If an acknowledgment form would be assigned to you, do well to print it out.
Once that is done, proceed to download the Adamawa State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers e-book, to stay updated on the kind of questions to expect.
And you are on your way to success.
This page would be updated regularly, should there be any changes in the recruitment and screening exercise of this Commission.
So, ensure that you visit regularly, to avoid being left out.
You can also share this information with family and friends that would find it useful.