This page has been updated with reliable information, concerning the Abia State TESCOM Recruitment for this year.
And if you would like to apply for the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment, under Abia State, then it is important to take the content of this article seriously.
We would show you how to apply for this recruitment exercise, and also provide you with the basic requirements that are involved.
If you would like to participate successfully in this screening exercise, then take note of the following.
Basic Requirements For The Abia State TESCOM Recruitment
As an applicant, there are things to take note of, before applying or participating in the Abia State TESCOM Recruitment or Screening exercise for this year.
The following are the basic requirements to take note of;
- All applicants must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- You must have a clean criminal record; Ex-convicts are not allowed or permitted to apply.
- Physically challenged individuals, or heavily pregnant women, are not allowed to apply as well.
- If you are a computer literate, then it is an added advantage to you. But if you are not, you can still apply.
- Applicants should be neat, smart, and must be very cautious of time.
- Only applicants within the ages of 25 to 35 years, are permitted to apply.
- Possession of good communication skills, is an added advantage.
While these are the basic requirements for the Abia State TESCOM Recruitment for this year, it would be important to talk about the Educational or Academic Qualifications as well.
Check below for more info.
Academic Qualifications For The Abia State TESCOM Recruitment
To stand qualified, when it comes to participating in the Recruitment exercise of the Abia State Teaching Service Commission, you must possess the following;
- A B.Sc in Education, from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- Possession of at least, five credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English and Mathematics.
If you stand qualified, after going through the basic requirements listed above, then it is time to find out how to apply for the Abia State TESCOM Recruitment.
Application procedures have been provided below.
How to Apply
Applying for this recruitment exercise is very easy, as all you need to do; is visit the Official Portal of the Abia State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM).
Follow the procedures that has been provided, and print out your acknowledgment letter if any.
Wait for the results, and start preparing for the screening exams.
And to help in your preparation for the screening exams, we have provided you with the Abia State TESCOM Past Questions.
Make sure you download this e-book, and start preparing for the exams as soon as possible.
Do well to share this information with family and friends that would find it useful.
And for additional assistance, reach us via the comment section.