College Board is offering international students a chance to expand their knowledge and access higher education abroad with the help of the AGBU international awards. Applications are accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is sponsored by the Armenian General Benevolent Union for degree-seeking students that wish to study in Canada or any other country outside of the US. Winners will be allotted up to $3,000 towards the cost of study.
The College Board is an American non-profit organization that was formed in December 1899 as the College Entrance Examination Board to expand access to higher education.
Why should you apply for this programme? College Board is a mission-driven organization that connects students to college success and opportunity. The organization is very dedicated to promoting excellence and equity in education through programs and services in college readiness and college success.
Application Deadline: June 1 and 15th July 2022
- University or Organization:Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) and College Board Organisation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Number of Awards: 603
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada or outside of the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate, graduate or post-secondary study programme in a Canadian or any school in a country outside of the USA can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- The applicants must be students of Armenian descent enrolled in institutions in their countries of residence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to submit their admission applications via the online portal of their respective universities. A application can be made by logging in on the organization’s portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport-size photograph.
- Copy of Bursar’s receipt
- Copy of financial award letter.
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to meet the admission requirements of the university they are applying to.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit the required documents to provide proof of English language proficiency.
The students that will be awarded this application
will be provided $3,000 (i.e. total amount is $245,600) towards the cost of any degree programme of choice in a university outside of the US or in Canada.